We welcome Guest Bloggers
If you have some tips or advice that you'd like to share with our community of around Australia travellers then we welcome your Guest Blog.
Or if you are planning your own big road trip or even if you're already on your way around Australia, we'd love to hear your story.
Posts will go live on our site as soon as possible after they are reviewed and remain permanently for future readers.
We will also be share your post through our social media platforms and possibly through our eNewsletter.
Here are the guidelines for Guest Blog Posts:
Your post SHOULD:
- Provide useful information for people planning to travel around Australia or taking an extended road trip.
- Include facts and data where possible - specific information that the reader can use.
- Fit within one of our existing blog categories OR you can suggest a new one.
- Provide a link to your social media pages eg. your blog, Twitter account, Facebook Page, Google +
Your post SHOULD NOT:
- Be a sponsored post - if you are a legitimate travel blogger/writer then we encourage you to include a link to your website and social pages, however we will not accept commercially sponsored posts, or posts that look like they are commercially sponsored as guest posts. Click here to find out more about sponsored post opportunities.
- Be defamatory, derogatory, inflammatory or heavily opinionated - by all means let your personality shine through but we're looking for articles that inform and stimulate positive discussion, not create arguments.
All submissions to our site are subject to our Terms & Conditions
You can use the form below to submit your post or if you'd rather just email it to us, click here to contact us.