One-On-One With Steve
Are you planning your own Big Lap road trip around Australia?
Have questions specific to your trip that you'd like me to help you with?
Want to run your ideas past me to get some feedback?
Well now you can book a 45 minute One-On-One With Steve Zoom Video Conference session and have my undivided attention to answer your questions and chat about your trip plans.
Sessions are just $79 and can be booked and paid for using the calendar below.
I look forward to seeing you 🙂
How to book your One-On-One With Steve Session
- Scroll through the calendar below to see the available dates/times then click on the time slot you'd like to book. Make sure you've selected your timezone from the drop down list first.
- Click "Continue' from the popup window.
- Enter your Information - Name, phone number, email address and a quick overview of what you'd like to get out of the meeting so I can prepare.
- Click the Pay Now button to open the Stripe Credit Card payment window.
- Once you've completed the payment, your One-On-One With Steve Session is booked.
- Check your Inbox for a confirmation email that will have the link to the Zoom Video Conferencing Meeting.
- Use the Zoom Video Conferencing link to join the meeting a few minutes before the meeting time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I reschedule my booking?
A: Yes you can reschedule your booking up to 24 hours before your booked time. Just click the link in the confirmation email you received immediately after you booked.
Q: Are you available for times outside of the days/hours above?
A: Not at this stage but let me know if you would prefer a different time and I'll see what I can do.
Q: Can more than one of us be present at the meeting?
A: Yes you can have a few people at the meeting
Q: Can we just use audio and not video?
A: Yes just leave your camera turned off in the Zoom meeting.
Q: Will Zoom work on my smartphone, tablet, PC etc.?
A: Yes Zoom works on virtually any device. Click here for more info
Q: Can we record the meeting?
A: Yes just remind me at the start of the meeting to record it in Zoom.
Q: Is the meeting refundable if we can't attend?
A: No. You can reschedule the appointment up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time but refunds are not available.
Q: I still have a question not answered here . . .
A: Shoot me an email from our Contact Us page and I'll see what I can do to help.